Saturday, May 26, 2012

happy 22nd anniversary

Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established. (14;41)

 26.05.1990 when two hearts intertwined 


always your little girl ; pp

Ibu: Kakak..don't forget to hear dat song..little girl

One in Russia, one in boarding school and another one off to university, it must feel very lonely without me


our 'mak' in the middle there

age knows no boundaries, tok ayah n new wife

ziqri, teman waktu mlm during practical in kelantan uh-huh ^^V

surgery team : )


tetibe rse nk reminisce ; P

***

You know I love you, I love you
My little girl, my little girl
I ask God to bless you, and protect you always
My little girl, my little girl  

(my little girl - Maher Zain)

Dear Allah,
Bless my mother, bless my father
Pray that each year brings us closer to You
Bless our family

No comments:

Post a Comment