Saturday, May 14, 2011

kerana manusia itu mudah lupa

not achieving the results that you want or hope
does not mean you've failed
cause He sees every single effort that you make

every effort counts
every effort matters

and if you're still not achieving that aim
bersabarlah
keep trying

sabar, sabar, sabar

O Allah
a plea
strengthen my heart
toughen my soul
shower me patience
please be with me always

kerana manusia itu mudah lupa
please forgive me ;(

...............

ibu,
you already seem to know
something is bothering me
it's so sad cause i'm so impatient :((

1 comment:

  1. anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
    you can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future...
    so......
    let's make better mistakes tomorrow :)

    p/s:kalau tak de kaitan..abaikan...hmm hmm
    ada masalah ak nih...hmm hmm

    ReplyDelete